Terms and Conditions for the Charles Jeffery LOVERBOY SS24 Fashion Show Ticket Prize Draw.
*GLOBAL FREE SHIPPING: will be available from 09.06.23 to 12.06.23 on all items excluding the beanies
- Introduction a. The Prize Draw is organised and run by Tomorrow London Ltd (“Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY”) who can be contacted at 2 Arundel Street, 4th Floor, London, WC2R 3DA. b. By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decisions reached by Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Prize Draw. c. The Prize Draw starts at 9AM UK time on Friday 9th of June 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM UK time on 11th of June 2023 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
- How to Enter a. Participants must: i. have a valid email address; ii. subscribe to Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY’s marketing database by filling out the form linked to the Prize Draw on the Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY’s website or by URL on the relevant Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY Instagram post from Friday 09th June 2023 during the Prize Draw Period; and iii. be aged 18 or over; b. The Prize Draw is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Prize Draw, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members. c. By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false information. d. To enter the Prize Draw (the “Entry”), participants must: i. Locate the newsletter sign-up a pop-up window, on Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY’s website or click the URL link to the Prize Draw in the relevant Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY Instagram post and complete the form to subscribe to Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY’s newsletter during the Prize Draw Period; and ii. Enter their valid email address. e. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw and entry is free. f. Each participant can only enter the Prize Draw only once. g. All Entries must be received by Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY during the Prize Draw Period, or they will be void. Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY will not accept responsibility for: i. Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or ii. Any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- The Prize a. There will be one (1) winner that can bring 1 extra guest. b. The winner will receive an invitation to Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY SS24 Fashion Show at Superstudio, 27 Via Tortona 20144, Milan event on 18.06.2023 at 18:00 CEST for themselves and a guest (the “Prize”). c. Any guest must be aged 18 or over. d. Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY shall not be responsible for any travel, accommodation, or other costs associated with the Prize. Any additional expense shall be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest. e. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and has a cash value of zero. The Prize is for personal use only and is not for resale. The Prize may be forfeited in the event that Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY determines that the Prize is being misused. Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
- The Winner a. On 12th June 2023 at 1PM UK time the winner will be selected. b. The winning Entry will be chosen by a random number generator computer process from all the Entries. Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY will send the full details of the outcome of the random number generator computer process to anyone who writes to Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY requesting these details (and who encloses a self-addressed envelope) to the address set out in clause 1(a), within one month of the end of the Prize Draw Period. c. The winner will be notified no later than 12th June 2023 via the email address provided in the Entry into the Prize Draw (the “Notification”). d. Each winner will also need to provide Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY with any further information requested by Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY (including, but not limited to, their guest’s name), in accordance with the instructions set out in the Notification. e. If the winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate winner will be chosen as per clause 4(b).
- Limitation of Liability a. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY is not liable for, and you release Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered as a result of entering the Prize Draw, accepting or using the Prize.
- Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY reserves the right to amend the rules of the Prize Draw, to withdraw the Prize Draw at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable, or to cancel the Prize in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY will use your personal details to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Prize Draw (including obtaining the full name of each winner’s guest). Once you have signed up to Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY’s newsletter, Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY will also use your name and email address to contact you for marketing purposes, in accordance with its privacy notice (see point d below). Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY will use the winners’ guests’ personal details for the sole purpose of administering the Prize.
- The winners’ surnames and counties will be made available. The winners will have the right to object to this information being published or to request a reduction in the amount of information being published. Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY may be required to provide this information to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- The decision of Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Prize Draw page at charlesjeffreyloverboy.com.
- If you require any help or have any enquiries relating to these terms, please contact Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by England and Wales law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.